RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Please note the following:
- All New and Returning students (including students Alternatively Placed and returning PreK students) will need to register students online.
- All New preschool students must go through our preschool screening process and will be contacted prior to enrollment. Returning preschool students will follow registration instructions for returning students.
- You must have access to your Parent Portal Account in PowerSchool and complete/update all “forms”. If you need help accessing the Portal, please contact your child’s school.
- If first time enrolling, a certified copy of the student's Birth Certificate will need to be uploaded to the system.
- Required proof of residency papers will need to be uploaded into the system.
- Fees for the upcoming school year are as follows: PreK=$0 K-1=$70 2-5=$80 6-8=$90 9-12=$100
- Technology fees for the upcoming school year. These fees apply to buildings whose students will be taking the devices home. 4-12=$20
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- PARENT VIDEO_BASICS OF ONLINE ENROLLMENT
NOTE ON STUDENT CONTACTS FORM
In regards to the Student Contacts form, please know that in some instances the “Mother” and “Father” fields do not align to the “Mother” and “Father” in the home. For example, the father may be listed as the mother. This is okay and does not need to be changed. We have enabled the “Show Original Contact Type”, which allows the user to set the contact as one of the contact types for the student. Please ensure you are marking the original contact type. We allow for Mother, Father, and 3 emergency contacts. Remember, mother and father do not have to align.
You will want to check the column “contact type” pictured below when you are editing to ensure you have the correct contacts. If you do not have three emergency contacts you would edit them and add their contact type by clicking the “contact type” field and adding them to Emergency Contact. You can add more contacts, but you will not be able to add a particular “contact type” using the field box below.
Please ensure you add ALL PHONE NUMBERS, INCLUDING YOUR CELL NUMBER, WORK NUMBERS, EMAIL ADDRESSES, ETC WHEN IN THE STUDENT CONTACT FORM.
Here is a document that helps with this form. Student Contact Form_Help
- SOME HELPFUL GUIDES
Information on Uploading documents during the Registration Process
How to add a student to your Parent Portal
- School Supply List
Parents Guide to PowerSchool_HOW TO VIDEOS
- Entire Presentation for Parents
- Creating an account video
- Forget your PS account information video
- Adding Students to an existing account video
- Finding Important Information (Grades and Attendance) video
- PowerSchool smart phone App video