RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Please note the following:
- All New and Returning students (including students Alternatively Placed and returning PreK students) will need to register students online.
- All New preschool students must go through our preschool screening process and will be contacted prior to enrollment. Returning preschool students will follow registration instructions for returning students.
- You must have access to your Parent Portal Account in PowerSchool and complete/update all “forms”. If you need help accessing the Portal, please contact your child’s school.
- If first time enrolling, a certified copy of the student's Birth Certificate will need to be uploaded to the system.
- Required proof of residency papers will need to be uploaded into the system.
- Fees for the upcoming school year are as follows: PreK=$0 K-1=$70 2-5=$80 6-8=$90 9-12=$100
- Technology fees for the upcoming school year. These fees apply to buildings whose students will be taking the devices home. 4-12=$20
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- For early registration, you will send all documentation to your child’s CURRENT SCHOOL.
- Please send ONE EMAIL with all your registration information, especially residency, to the email(s) below.
- PLEASE SEND one email for each child if they are in separate buildings.
Paperwork Needed: Proof of Residency, Custody Paperwork, Medical Paperwork. Please put your child’s name in the subject line.
email@example.com----CIVIC MEMORIAL HIGH
SOME HELPFUL GUIDES
Information on Uploading documents during the Registration Process
How to add a student to your Parent Portal
Parents Guide to PowerSchool_HOW TO VIDEOS
- Entire Presentation for Parents
- Creating an account video
- Forget your PS account information video
- Adding Students to an existing account video
- Finding Important Information (Grades and Attendance) video
- PowerSchool smart phone App video